Sony KD-49X8307C review
|Review: September 2015|
In a nutshell: The Sony KD-49X8307C is an entry-level UHD (4K) television that offers the benefits of Android TV. It isn't cheap for an entry-level model however, and although Sony's X1 processor handles content impressively, we're less impressed by the screen's lack of contrast and slow response. This isn't a TV that we'd recommend, and it's over-priced for what you get.
The Sony KD-49X8307C is the same as the KD-49X8305C, except that its frame is silver in colour, and the Motionflow enhancement of the X8307C is rated at 900Hz, compared with 800Hz for the X8305C.
Read our detailed review of the 49X8305C for more information.
Sony KD-49X8307C features include:
- 49 inch UHD LED-backlit screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- 4K X-Reality PRO processing engine
- Advanced Contrast Enhancer
- Motionflow XR 900 Hz
- Dynamic backlight control
- 24p True Cinema
- Game Mode
- Freeview HD / Freesat HD twin tuners
- Android 5.0 TV
- Audio: Clear Phase speaker, Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse, 10W x 2 power output
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet (LAN) x 1, screen mirroring, HDMI x 4, USB x 3, headphone/subwoofer output x 1, component in (Y/Pb/Pr), composite in (AV) x 2, digital audio out x 1, Audio In x 2, HDMI PC in x 1, Scart x 1, RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) x 1, MHL, CI+ slot
- RMT-TX100D remote control
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Typical power consumption: 84W - 177W
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1093 x 643 x 60 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1093 x 679 x 201 mm
Sorry - questions and comments on this page are now closed.
Can i convert my sony 4K 49X8307 tv in to 3D TV?
Asked by farukh
on 29th Feb 2016
Can I change my sony 4k 49X8307C tv with some 3d tv or can I convert my sony 4K 49X8307C tv in to 3D TV.
Sony KD-49X8307C user reviews
Sorry - reviews and comments on this page are now closed.
No reviews yet!