Siemens WD15H520GB review
|Review: October 2016|
In a nutshell: The Siemens WD15H520GB is a premium washer dryer with a hefty price tag. Whilst not cheap, it's well-engineered, incredibly quiet, efficient, and comes with a large range of programmes, options and features.
Best buy: Siemens WD15H520GB from Currys (£890.00)
There isn't a lot of difference between the this model and the considerably cheaper Siemens WD14H421GB. The WD15H520GB is even quieter and has a few additional features, but you can save yourself quite a few pennies by opting for the cheaper model instead.
Siemens WD15H520GB features include:
- Washing capacity: 7 kg
- Drying capacity: 4 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1500 rpm
- Large display for programme progress indication, temperature, spin speed, time remaining and 24 hour time delay
- Fully electronic control dial for all wash and special programmes
- Touch control buttons: start/pause with reload function, time delay, spin speed selection, temperature selection, menu, change, drying time selection
- Special programmes: mixed fabrics, textile guard re-proofing programme, rapid 15 minute quick wash , fluff clean, refresh, hygiene care, handwash/wool, delicates
- varioPerfect:speed or energy efficiency
- AutoDry function, and time selection options
- Self-cleaning condenser
- End of cycle buzzer
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Spin class: B
- Energy consumption wash and dry: 4.76 kWh
- Drum capacity: 56 litres
- Noise level (washing): 46dB
- Noise level (spinning): 74dB
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.8 x 59.8 x 59 cm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Siemens WD15H520GB user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!