|In a nutshell|
Date: January 2015
The HW-H750 is a soundbar with a vacuum tube amplifier for richer sound. A Bluetooth connection enables the soundbar to be used wirelessly with a compatible Samsung TV.
Samsung HW-H750 features include:
- 4.1 channels
- Total power: 320W (40W x 4 plus 160W)
- Crystal Amplifier Plus
- Valve Amp (vacuum tube)
- Auto Power Link
- Wireless 8-inch subwoofer
- Decoding formats: MP3, AAC, AALC, WAV, WMA, OGG, FLAC
- Connectivity: HDMI, optical audio input, audio input, USB Host 2.0, Bluetooth, ARC (Audio Return Channel), TV SoundConnect, NFC, Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC)
- Size (main speaker): 943 x 57 x 123 mm
- Size (subwoofer): 305 x 401 x 305 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Samsung HW-H750 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!