|In a nutshell|
Date: January 2014
The Samsung HW-F750 is a premium 46-inch soundbar with Valve amplifier that delivers 3D audio with a separate wireless subwoofer for extra bass. The system connects to your TV wirelessly and to any USB audio device such as a smartphone or MP3 player.
Samsung HW-F750 features include:
- 2.1 channels
- Total power: 310W
- Crystal Amplifier Pro
- Valve Amp
- Auto Power Link
- Dolby Digital, DTS, 3D Sound Plus, Vertical Surround
- Smart Volume
- 0-200ms Lip Sync
- Wireless active subwoofer
- Installation Sensor
- Decoding formats: MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, OGC, FLAC
- Connectivity: HDMI, optical audio input, audio input, USB Host 2.0, Bluetooth, SoundShare, ARC (Audio Return Channel), Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC)
- Size (main speaker): 943 x 57 x 120 mm
- Size (subwoofer): 291 x 369 x 291 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Samsung HW-F750 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!