|In a nutshell|
Date: January 2014
The Samsung HT-F5500 is a powerful 1000W Blu-Ray home cinema system with 5 speakers and a separate subwoofer. The system supports 2D and 3D Blu-Ray playback and DVD with 1080p upscaling. Smart TV services are available via the built-in Wi-Fi.
Samsung HT-F5500 features include:
- 5.1 channels
- Total power: 1,000W
- Disk types: Blu-Ray (including 3D), DVD (including +/-R, +/- RW), CD DA / CD-R / CD-RW, VCD 1.1
- BD Wise 3.0, BD Profile 5.0, BD Live
- 1080p Video Up-Scale (DVD)
- Samsung Smart Hub
- FM radio
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, DTS, DTS 96/24, DTS HD, DTS Neo:Fusion
- Crystal Amplifier
- Dual Core processor
- CD Ripping
- MP3 Enhancer
- Power Bass
- Passive Sub Woofer
- Connectivity: HDMI, ARC (Audio Return Channel), optical audio, audio, USB Host 2.0, DLNA, Anyent+ (HDMI-CEC), WI-Fi
- Size (player): 430 x 55 x 250 mm
- Size (subwoofer):155 x 350 x 285 mm
- Size (centre speaker):227 x 95 x 75 mm
- Size (front speaker):95 x 144 x 75 mm
- Size (rear speaker):95 x 114 x 75 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Will the audio work without the surround speakers?
Asked by Tim
on 14th Apr 2018
Samsung HT-F5500 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!