|In a nutshell|
Date: January 2014
The Samsung HT-F4500 is a Blu-Ray home cinema system with 5 speakers and a separate subwoofer. The system supports 2D and 3D Blu-Ray playback and DVD with 1080p upscaling. Total power output is 500W.
Samsung HT-F4500 features include:
- 5.1 channels
- Total power: 500W
- Disk types: Blu-Ray (including 3D), DVD (including +/-R, +/- RW), CD DA / CD-R / CD-RW
- BD Wise, BD Profile 5.0, BD Live
- 1080p Video Up-Scale (DVD)
- FM radio
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, DTS, DTS 96/24, DTS HD
- Crystal Amplifier
- Passive Sub Woofer
- Connectivity: HDMI, ARC (Audio Return Channel), optical audio, audio, USB Host 2.0, DLNA, Anyent+ (HDMI-CEC)
- Size (player): 430 x 55 x 250 mm
- Size (subwoofer): 155 x 300 x 285 mm
- Size (centre speaker): 95 x 114 x 75 mm
- Size (front speaker): 95 x 114 x 75 mm
- Size (rear speaker): 95 x 114 x 75 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Samsung HT-F4500 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!