Samsung WD90J6410AX review
|Review: September 2015|
In a nutshell: This stainless steel version of Samsung's WD6000 series washer/dryer looks amazing, with its metal finish and Crystal Blue door. It has probably the largest capacity you'll find, with 9kg washing and 6kg drying. Its digital inverter motor makes it very quiet and efficient, and is guaranteed for 10 years. So while this machine is expensive to purchase, it should be regarded as an investment in your kitchen.
Today's best buy: Samsung WD90J6410AX from Currys (£699.99)
The Samsung WD90J6410AX is identical to the WD90J6410AW, except that it's finished in Inox instead of White. Inox, in case you were wondering, is a fancy term for stainless steel. It comes from the French term, acier inoxydable. Now you know.
Samsung WD90J6410AX features include:
- Washing capacity: 9 kg
- Drying capacity: 6 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Spin class: A
- LED display
- Digital Inverter Motor with 10 year warranty
- Super speed wash - 59 minutes
- Cycles: Cotton, Synthetics, Intensive, Pre-wash, Wool, Baby Care, Outdoor Care, Super Eco Wash, Deodorization, Rinse + Spin
- Drum clean
- Bubble Soak technology for intensive stain removal
- Child lock
- Noise level (washing): 54dB
- Noise level (spinning): 73dB
- Noise level (drying): 62dB
- Dimensions (W X H X D): 60 x 85 x 65 cm
- Can be built-under
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
How does it vent on drying mode i.e. Pipe work?
Asked by Kevin
on 18th Dec 2016
Is the dryer condensing or vented to the outside?
Asked by Simon
on 7th May 2016
Reply by Laura
on 5th Aug 2016
It is a condenser :)
Samsung WD90J6410AX user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!