Samsung UE65MU7000 review
|Review: August 2017|
In a nutshell: If you're shopping for a 65" TV, the Samsung MU7000 should be on your shortlist. Cheaper than the MU8000 and QLED models, it still gives you high-end picture quality, premium design, clutter-free cable management, and Samsung's superb Smart TV system. Highly recommended!
Samsung MU7000 65"
With an RRP of £2009, the 65" version of the MU7000 is far from cheap, but it's good value for a screen of this size, and an excellent choice if you're looking for a super-big TV.
Any flaw in picture quality will really show at this size, but the MU7000 has few flaws to worry about. With a VA panel capable of reaching the deepest blacks and the brightest highlights, full 10-bit colour, local dimming and refined motion control, it's one of the best UHD HDR televisions you'll find. Read our review of the Samsung MU7000 55" for more information.
Just be aware that the silver branch stand is very wide on this model, and make sure you have the space for it to fit on your furniture before buying.
Samsung UE65MU7000 features include:
- 65-inch UHD LED-backlit screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- 10 bit dynamic crystal colour
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) 1000
- UHD dimming
- Mega contrast
- Peak Illuminator Pro
- UHD upscaling
- Picture Quality Index (PQI): 2300
- Smart TV with voice recognition
- Twin tuners (terrestrial, cable & satellite inputs)
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, DTS codec, 2.1 down-firing and front-firing speakers with woofer, 40W RMS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, ethernet, HDMI x4, ARC support, USB x3, digital audio output (optical), screen mirroring, DLNA, Bluetooth, CI slot, Anynet+
- Power consumption: 235W
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Remote controls: TM1750A + TM1240A
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1445.1 x 834.3 x 54.7 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1445.1 x 913.3 x 289.6 mm
Sorry - questions and comments on this page are now closed.
Samsung UE65MU7000 user reviews
Sorry - reviews and comments on this page are now closed.