Samsung UE65KS9000 review
|Review: April 2016|
In a nutshell: This 65-inch version of Samsung's KS9000 TV range is a stunning piece of design, with its razor-thin curved screen, narrow bezel and chrome stand. Using Samsung's quantum dot technology to generate bright images with huge dynamic range and faultless motion control, this 4K HDR TV really packs a punch, although it's missing 3D and we're not 100% convinced by the curved screen. Audio quality from the 4.1 speaker system is impressive, as is the Smart TV system.
Today's best buy: Samsung UE65KS9000 from Electrical Experience (£2148.99)
Please read our full review of the 55-inch Samsung KS9000 for more information about this Series 9 LED TV.
Samsung UE65KS9000 features include:
- 65-inch UHD LED-backlit screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Screen Curvature: 4,200R
- Quantum dot display
- 10 bit support
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) 1000
- Motion rate: 200
- Precision Black local dimming
- Auto depth enhancer
- Peak Illuminator Pro
- Picture Quality Index (PQI): 2400
- Samsung Smart TV, voice recognition
- Twin Freeview HD tuners
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, DTS codec, 4.1 channels, 60W RMS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Direct, ethernet, HDMI x4, ARC support, USB x3, screen mirroring, Digital audio output (optical), Bluetooth, CI slot, Anynet+
- Power consumption: 235W
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Remote controls: TM1680A + TM1240A
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1443.4 x 835.8 x 109.1 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1443.4 x 928.7 x 404.6 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Which tv has less input lag between the sony kd65xd8599 or the samsung ks 9000?
Asked by frank
on 18th Sep 2016
I want a good tv for my ps4 im a litte bit of a sony fanboy but i read on most sites that the sony models of 2016 have more input lag than the samsung but want to have clear information hope somewone can help me thank u.
Samsung UE65KS9000 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!