Samsung UE55MU7070 review
|Review: July 2017|
In a nutshell: The Samsung UE55MU7070 is a variation on the MU7000, with a grey stand instead of a silver one, and a couple of other minor tweaks. Picture quality is a step up from Samsung's mid-range models, with excellent brightness, contrast and shadow detail. The audio system is also better than what you'll find in Samsung's Series 6 models.
Samsung MU7070 review
The Samsung 55MU7070 is identical to the Samsung 55MU7000, except that it has a Titan grey stand instead of silver, comes with a different remote control, and has a slightly modified backlighting system that supposedly gives it an edge. Read our Samsung MU7000 review to find out more. There are some good deals on the 7070, so it's worth shopping around.
Samsung's Series 7 TVs cost quite a bit more than the popular Samsung MU6400, but their picture quality is noticeably superior, and the 40W sound system is a lot fuller and more rounded too.
Samsung UE55MU7070 features include:
- 55-inch UHD LED-backlit screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- 10 bit dynamic crystal colour
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) 1000
- Supreme UHD dimming
- Mega contrast
- Peak Illuminator Pro
- UHD upscaling
- Picture Quality Index (PQI): 2400
- Smart TV with voice recognition
- Twin tuners (terrestrial, cable & satellite inputs)
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, DTS codec, 2.1 down-firing and front-firing speakers with woofer, 40W RMS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, ethernet, HDMI x4, ARC support, USB x3, digital audio output (optical), screen mirroring, DLNA, Bluetooth, CI slot, Anynet+
- Power consumption: 180W
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Remote controls: TM1790A + TM1240A
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1226.1 x 710.5 x 54.8 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1226.1 x 782.7 x 246.1 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
How far are the feet apart on the 65" samsung UE65MU7070 please?
on 16th Nov 2017
so i know size needed for tv stand
How do I turn of voice every time I use the control?
Asked by Jackie hunt
from United Kingdom
on 30th Sep 2017
Samsung UE55MU7070 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
Average rating from 1 review:
Reviewed by Dave
on 10th Jul 2017
Great tv only problem is no hdr in game mode.