Samsung UE49MU7000 review
|Review: September 2017|
In a nutshell: The Samsung MU7000 is one of the best 49-inch TVs you can buy in 2017. The price has fallen since launch, making it very affordable for the discerning viewer. And with premium looks, clutter-free cable management, superb audio and Samsung's superb Smart TV system, it's a great choice for family viewing.
Today's best buy: Samsung UE49MU7000 from Co-op Electrical (£624.00)
Samsung MU7000 49" review
The 49" version of the MU7000 Series 7 TV is positioned just above the company's mid-range Series 6 models such as the MU6400 and MU6470. It costs a few hundred pounds more, but the picture quality is noticeably better and we'd say it's worth the extra if you're looking to get the most out of your viewing experience. Audio quality is better too, thanks to the dedicated woofer pushing the total power output to 40W.
The silver A-style branch stand is unusually wide, so do measure carefully before you buy this model.
Samsung UE49MU7000 features include:
- 49-inch UHD LED-backlit screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Active crystal colour
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) 1000
- Precision Black local dimming
- Mega contrast
- Peak Illuminator Pro
- UHD upscaling
- Picture Quality Index (PQI): 1900
- Smart TV with voice recognition
- Twin tuners (terrestrial, cable & satellite inputs)
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, DTS codec, 2.1 down-firing and front-firing speakers with woofer, 40W RMS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, ethernet, HDMI x4, ARC support, USB x3, digital audio output (optical), screen mirroring, DLNA, Bluetooth, CI slot, Anynet+
- Power consumption: 170W
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Remote controls: TM1750A + TM1240A
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1090.3 x 634.1 x 55.3 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1090.3 x 706.2 x 246.1 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
What is the width of the feet to the 49" mu7000 tv.
Asked by brad
on 23rd Nov 2017
Need to find out if it will fit on my tv cabinet?
How good out of 10 would you rate for gaming?
Asked by Adil
from United Kingdom
on 17th Nov 2017
I am looking for a 4k tv mostly used for gaming no bigger than 49" and a £800 budget. Can you recommend one if there is one better than this please. Thank you.
Is this an 8 bit or 10 bit Panel?
Asked by Jimmy
on 29th Sep 2017
All websites list this as 8 bit.
Does this impact image quality?
Reply by Paul
on 2nd Oct 2017
John Lewis Samsung rep stated this was a. 10 bit panel.
Reply by John
on 22nd Nov 2017
This smaller 49" panel is 8 Bit but the larger sizes are all 10 Bit
Reply by MSK
on 25th Dec 2017
10 bit panel def.
Samsung UE49MU7000 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!