Samsung UE49KS7500 review
|Review: May 2016|
In a nutshell: The Samsung 49KS7500 is the same as the flagship KS9000, but with a branch-style stand with silver metal feet instead of the latter's Y-shaped central stand. The audio system is also less powerful. But the KS7500 still offers incredible 4K viewing with support for the HDR 1000 standard, giving it extraordinary clarity. Samsung's outstandingly good Smart TV system gives easy access to Netflix and Amazon Instant Video, as well as catch-up TV services. Just be aware that 3D isn't supported on this TV.
Best buy: Samsung UE49KS7500 from Currys (£849.97)
Check our detailed review of the 55-inch Samsung 55KS9000 to learn more. The KS7500 is the same as the KS9000, but with a different stand and a lower-spec speaker system.
Samsung UE49KS7500 features include:
- 49-inch UHD LED-backlit screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Screen Curvature: 3,000R
- Quantum dot display
- 10 bit support
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) 1000
- Motion rate: 200
- Precision Black local dimming
- Auto depth enhancer
- Peak Illuminator Pro
- Picture Quality Index (PQI): 2200
- Samsung Smart TV, voice recognition
- Freeview HD & Freesat HD tuners
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, DTS codec, 2.1 channels, 40W RMS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Direct, ethernet, HDMI x4, ARC support, USB x3, screen mirroring, Digital audio output (optical), Bluetooth, CI slot, Anynet+
- Power consumption: 170W
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Remote controls: TM1680A + TM1240A
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1087.6 x 629.2 x 94.5 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1087.6 x 700.9 x 234.6 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
In a Nutshell mistake?
Asked by Chiz
on 22nd Jun 2017
It says here that this TV is a curved version of the KS9000, its not, its a curved version of the KS7000, hence the similar name.
Reply by S21
on 23rd Jun 2017
Hi Chiz, the KS7000, KS7500, KS8000 and KS9000 are all almost identical. The 7000 and 7500 share the same stand, but the 7500 and 9000 are both curved. So you are correct in saying that the KS7500 is a curved version of the KS7000. If you read our summary, you'll see that we wrote that the 7500 is like the 9000 but with a different stand and a less powerful audio system.
How do I access freesat?
Asked by Chris Hamilton
on 22nd Jan 2017
I can't access freesat.
Can this TVs be wall mounted?
Asked by Steve
on 4th Sep 2016
Samsung UE49KS7500 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!