Samsung UE48J6300 review
|Review: September 2015|
In a nutshell: Samsung's curved UE48J6300 scores top marks for design, and it's outstanding value for money too, being one of the cheapest 48-inch televisions on sale. Despite missing out on UHD, this TV offers excellent picture quality, although viewing angles are narrow, and the curved screen makes this problem worse.
This is the 48-inch version of the J6300 TV. See our full review of the 40-inch J6300 for more information.
Samsung UE48J6300 features include:
- 48 inch LED-backlit screen
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Wide Colour Enhancer Plus
- Auto Motion Plus
- Mega Contrast
- Picture Quality Index: 800
- Film Mode
- Game Mode
- Sports Mode
- Smart TV
- Quad Core Processor
- Freeview HD
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, DTS Studio Sound, DTS Premium Sound 5.1, HD audio, 10W x 2 sound output (RMS), 2 down firing plus bass reflex speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet (LAN) x 1, HDMI x 4, USB x 3, headphone x 1, component in (Y/Pb/Pr) x 1, composite in (AV) x 1, digital audio out (optical) x 1, RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) x 1, Anynet+, CI+ (1.3) slot, MHL, DLNA
- TM1250A remote control
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Typical power consumption: 135W
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1082.2 x 628.2 x 118.7 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1082.2 x 693.3 x 310.5 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Samsung UE48J6300 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!