Samsung UE48H6200 review
|Review: November 2014|
In a nutshell: The Samsung UE48H6200 gives you a lot of TV for a small price, but the compromises that aren't so visible in smaller versions of the H6200 become all too noticeable when the screen size is this big.
The UE48H6200 is the same as the UE40H6200, except that the screen has been blown up to a whopping 48 inches. Now that you can buy it for substantially less than the RRP of £949.99, that gives you a heck of a lot of TV for your money.
But while the 40 inch model is a decent all-round performer and received a 4-star rating from us, the picture quality starts to become a problem when you blow it up to 48 inches. The biggest issue is the slow 200Hz Clear Motion Rate, which just isn't fast enough for this screen. We'd recommend opting for the faster UE48H6400, which only costs a few quid more. It'll be money well spent.
Samsung UE48H6200 features include:
- 48 inch LED-backlit screen
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Wide Colour Enhancer (Plus)
- Mega dynamic contrast ratio
- 200 Clear Motion Rate
- 3D Ready (no active 3D glasses included)
- Film Mode
- Game Mode
- Football Mode
- Smart TV
- Quad Core Processor
- Freeview HD
- Audio: Dolby MS10, DTS Studio Sound, DTS Premium Sound 5.1, 10W x 2 sound output (RMS), 2 down firing full range speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet (LAN) x 1, HDMI x 4, USB x 3, headphone x 1, component in (Y/Pb/Pr) x 1, composite in (AV) x 1, digital audio out (optical) x 1, Scart x 1, RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) x 1, Anynet+, CI+ (1.3) slot, AllShare
- M1250A remote control
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Typical power consumption: 59W
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1075.1 x 630.9 x 63.5 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1075.1 x 711.2 x 306.9 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Asked by kevin
on 1st Dec 2016
I am thinking of buying a soundbar system, is this t v compatible? thank you kevin
Samsung UE48H6200 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
Average rating from 3 reviews:
Reviewed by Warren stacey
on 5th Jun 2016
I bought this tv a year and a half ago all was well at first until six months ago when the remote started developing a delay and stopped working altogether I have replaced the batteries many times and called the customer care three times where they tried to repair on line which worked for about two days and then the TV starts to go wrong again on my fourth call to customer care the answer was to get a repair company to come and look at my cost so I am not happy with the product and definitely not happy with the after care even though the representative was so polite.
Reviewed by Gary
on 29th Jun 2015
love it its my first smart TV and I think I made a good choice.
Reviewed by collins
on 6th Apr 2015
Amazing product, samsung is really ahead of the others. My kids love free bird and frozen cartoon on this magical screen. Iust get one feel wow.