Samsung UE43KS7500 review
|Review: May 2016|
In a nutshell: If you don't have space for a huge TV, but still want the best, then you should seriously consider the Samsung 43KS7500. This scaled-down version of Samsung's 2016 curved-screen flagship TV has stunning designer looks and mind-blowing picture quality thanks to its SUHD quantum dot display with full HDR support. Pictures have never looked so vivid on a screen this size! The TV also has the best audio system in its class, and outstanding Smart TV, giving you access to a huge amount of online content. It's super expensive, but 99% perfect (it's just missing 3D capability.)
Samsung UE43KS7500 features include:
- 43-inch UHD LED-backlit screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Screen Curvature: 3,000R
- Quantum dot display
- 10 bit support
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) 1000
- Motion rate: 200
- Precision Black local dimming
- Auto depth enhancer
- Peak Illuminator Pro
- Picture Quality Index (PQI): 2000
- Samsung Smart TV, voice recognition
- Freeview HD & Freesat HD tuners
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, DTS codec, 2.1 channels, 40W RMS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Direct, ethernet, HDMI x4, ARC support, USB x3, screen mirroring, Digital audio output (optical), Bluetooth, CI slot, Anynet+
- Power consumption: 135W
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Remote controls: TM1680A + TM1240A
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 956.5 x 622.9 x 205.6 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 956.5 x 554.5 x 83.1 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Does the 43" VA Panel for the UK have native refresh rate 120hz? (Or 240 Clear Motion Rate)
Asked by Rhys Glover
on 11th Dec 2016
I see on displayspecifications com they have this particular version listed as only being a 60hz model, can confirm that it is a 120hz for UK?
Does the HDR work on all the HDMI inputs?
Asked by John Bull
on 7th Dec 2016
I have a Xbox s and a Ps4 pro the TV I have at this time only has one HDR HDMI input so I have to swap cables all the time.
Does anyone know what the last four letters in Samsung model numbers stand for?
Asked by John
on 23rd Oct 2016
Model number of the TV here in Holland is UE43KS7500SXXN. Model number for the same TV in the UK is UE43KS7500TXXU. The last letter most probably denotes the name of the country, but how about the first of these four letters?
Reply by Des
on 26th Dec 2016
The first two indicate the tuners and the last two the distribution country ...
Samsung UE43KS7500 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!