Samsung UE40KU6470 review
|Review: October 2016|
In a nutshell: The Samsung UE40KU6470 is one of the best 40-inch TVs you can buy. It's the same as the KU6400, but with a stylish silver V-stand, and a more advanced remote control.
Best buy: Samsung UE40KU6470 from Currys (£499.97)
Read our detailed review of the 49-inch KU6470 to find out more about this superb TV.
Samsung UE40KU6470 features include:
- 40-inch UHD LED-backlit screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- UHD dimming
- Mega contrast
- Active Crystal Colour
- Auto Motion Plus
- Picture Quality Index (PQI): 1500
- Samsung Smart TV with voice recognition
- Freeview HD & Freesat HD tuners
- Audio: Stereo speakers, 20W output, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Direct, ethernet, HDMI x3, ARC support, USB x2, digital audio output (optical), component / composite input, screen mirroring, CI+ 1.3, Anynet+
- Power consumption: 125W
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Remote control: TM1680A+TM1240A
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 905.7 x 520.6 x 54.6 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 905.7 x 575.2 x 304.0 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Can you pause live TV from a satellite?
Asked by Martin
on 5th Mar 2017
Am i able to record a program to an portable hard dive a watch a 2nd program with this smart Tv?
Asked by Roger
on 15th Jan 2017
Can I control the volume of the Digital Audio Out with the remote control?
on 10th Jan 2017
On many TVs the digital audio out is at a fixed level meaning that the volume control on the remote for the television has no effect on the sound when going to an external amplifier. I don't want to have to use a second remote control the volume. So far it seems that only Sony TVs do this properly. Can the Samsung do it as well?
Samsung UE40KU6470 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!