Samsung UE40H6700 review
|Review: June 2014|
In a nutshell: The Samsung UE40H6700 is an outstanding 3D-capable TV with above-average picture quality, top Smart TV and connectivity, and is great value in its 40 inch format. Highly recommended!
If you're interested in the Samsung UE40H6700 LED TV, you might be asking yourself, how does the UE40H6670 compare vs the UE40H6700? We asked the same question, and the answer is that we can't find any differences. They are available at different retailers, so perhaps that is the only reason for two identical models with different names.
Read our review of the UE40H6670 for a detailed assessment.
Be aware that our five star review is based on a retail price of around £700 - £750. Don't spend more than this and be sure to check out deals for the H6670.
Samsung UE40H6700 features include:
- 40 inch LED-backlit screen
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Micro Dimming
- Wide Colour Enhancer (Plus)
- Mega dynamic contrast ratio
- 600 Clear Motion Rate
- 3D Ready (Two pairs of active 3D glasses included)
- Film Mode
- Game Mode
- Football Mode
- Smart TV with voice commands
- Quad Core Processor
- Freeview HD, Freesat HD, twin tuner
- Audio: Dolby MS10, DTS Studio Sound, DTS Premium Sound 5.1, 10W x 2 sound output (RMS), 2 down firing full range speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet (LAN) x 1, HDMI x 4, USB x 3, headphone x 1, component in (Y/Pb/Pr) x 1, composite in (AV) x 1, digital audio out (optical) x 1, Scart x 1, RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) x 1, Anynet+, CI+ (1.3) slot, AllShare, screen mirroring
- Samsung Smart Control, TM1460A + TM1240A remote controls
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Typical power consumption: 50W
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 906.6 x 533.3 x 63.1 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 906.6 x 581.7 x 237 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Samsung UE40H6700 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
Average rating from 1 review:
Reviewed by Dickiemint
on 25th Jan 2017
Not a bad tv but not in the same league as newer tvs for picture quality, it's OK but not wonderful. The sound is not good and I'm told it needs a decent amplifier with graphic equaliser and speakers to be able to quieten the background 'music' and enhance the dialogue. Not been that reliable either and I don't see us buying another Samsung TV.