Samsung UE40F6320 review
|Review: December 2013|
In a nutshell: The Samsung UE40F6320 offers outstandingly good Smart TV and premium looks. It's excellent value too!
There are so many Samsung TVs jostling for your attention this year that the 40F6320 might just slip past your attention. Don't let it! This has all the goodness of the Samsung UE40F6400 for about fifty quid less!
There are minor differences in appearance and you get a different remote control, but otherwise the features and performance of these two televisions is the same. Recommended!
Samsung UE40F6320 features include:
- 40 inch LED-backlit screen
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Wide Colour Enhancer Plus
- 200 Clear Motion Rate
- 3D Ready (Two pairs of active 3D glasses included)
- Game Mode
- Smart TV 2.0, Smart Hub, Samsung Apps, Social TV, Fitness, Kids, Web Browser, S Recommendation
- Freeview HD
- Audio: Digital Dolby Plus, Dolby Pulse, DTS Premium Audio 5.1, 10W x 2 sound output (RMS), 2 downfiring full range speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet (LAN) x 1, HDMI x 4, USB x 3, headphone x 1, component in (Y/Pb/Pr) x 1, composite in (AV) x 1, digital audio out (optical) x 1, Scart x 1, RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) x 1, Anynet+, CI slot
- TM1250A Remote Controller
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Typical power consumption: 62W
- Size without stand (WxHxD):934 x 548.6 x 49.6 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 928934 x 620.1 x 264.8 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
I have a samsung smart tv UE40F6320 I cannot get a wireless blue tooth speaker to work!
Asked by Bob Newell
on 28th Feb 2018
Does the tv work with blue tooth ? I have tried a few differant things but I do not want cables laying around everywhere,is there some thing else I need to buy to make it work ?I am really pleased with tv its great less the blutooth, ANY HELP OUT THERE ? THANKS.
Samsung UE40F6320 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
Average rating from 2 reviews:
Reviewed by Jayne
on 26th Mar 2016
2 months in screen went dark, tesco then sent a company to replace screen twice as the first one was faulty! ( genuine samsung screen) now the tv is 22 months old and screen is faulty again! Beautiful picture while it lasts! Had samsung televisions for years. think it is time to find another manufacturer! Really not happy!
Reviewed by Richard Oldfield
on 2nd Jan 2014
I bought this to replace a very good Sony Bravia 32" TV that was only 720p resolution so I was interested to see what Blu Ray would look like on a full HD set as I've owned blu ray for 5 years. The answer, simply awesome. I was staggered at the difference. Fantastic clarity, definition and colour and on a larger screen was fantastic. Wasn't sure whether to go for a smart tv as I already have a nettop pc connected to a tv through my Pioneer Home Cinema System and Pioneer Blu Ray player but took the plunge and the Super Hub is very good and easy to navigate. Not convinced yet with 3D but that is with the format, not this TV. It actually looks very good in 3D and the glasses supplied are fine, I just can't sit there for hours wearing glasses on. Audio through the set is fine but as mentioned, I have a Home Cinema setup connected. Very highly recommended and worth every penny