Samsung UE37ES5500 review
|Review: December 2012|
Last updated June 2013
In a nutshell: A good value TV with great looks, excellent connectivity and Smart TV. But picture quality seriously it down.
This is the 37 inch model in Samsung's entry-level Series 5 ES range. Read our detailed review of the Samsung UE40ES5500 for a full assessment.
Samsung UE37ES5500 features include:
- 37 inch LED-backlit screen
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Wide Colour Enhancer Plus
- Digital Noise Filter available
- 100 Clear Motion Rate
- Game Mode available
- Samsung SMART TV, Smart Hub, Samsung Apps, Social TV, Web Browser
- Freeview HD tuner
- Audio: Digital Dolby Plus, Dolby Pulse, SRS TheatreSound HD, Dts 2.0+Digital Out available, 10W x 2 sound output (RMS), down firing + full range stereo speakers
- Connectivity: Wireless LAN Adapter Ready, Ethernet (LAN) x 1, HDMI x 3, USB x 2, headphone x 1, component in (Y/Pb/Pr) x 1, composite in (AV) x 1, digital audio out (optical) x 1, PC in (via HDMI), Scart x 1, RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) x 1, Anynet+
- TM1250 Remote Controller included
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Typical power consumption: 53W
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 862 x 518.3 x 46.9 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 862 x 518.3 x 46.9 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
What wifi dongle should I buy for this tv?
Asked by James davies
on 16th Apr 2016
Samsung UE37ES5500 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
Average rating from 1 review:
Reviewed by dRITON
on 3rd Jan 2016
I HAWE THE SAME BUT SCREEN BROKEN AND NO SPARES WICH IT MEANS B.....IT