Samsung UE32J5600 review
|Review: August 2015|
In a nutshell: The Samsung UE32J5600 is a good value entry-level Smart TV. Its design and specifications are the same as the J5500, but the frame and stand have an all-black finish. The J5600 has a slightly higher Picture Quality Index of 400 vs the 300 of the J5500.
Samsung UE32J5600 features include:
- 32 inch LED-backlit screen
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Wide Colour Enhancer (Plus)
- Mega dynamic contrast ratio
- Picture Quality Index (PQI): 400
- Film Mode
- Game Mode
- Sports Mode
- Smart TV
- Quad core processor
- Freeview HD
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, DTS Studio Sound, DTS Premium Sound 5.1, HD Audio, 10W x 2 sound output (RMS), 2 down firing speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet (LAN) x 1, HDMI x 3, USB x 2, headphone x 1, component in (Y/Pb/Pr) / composite in (AV) x 1, digital audio out (optical) x 1, RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) x 1, Anynet+, CI+ (1.3) slot, MHL
- M1250A remote control
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Typical power consumption: 87W
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 721.4 x 424.8 x 66.6 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 721.4 x 471.6 x 207.6 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Smart hub has it got the itv hub bbc I player?
Asked by fred collier
on 27th Sep 2016
How do i connect my VCR which has SCART connection to my TV SAMSUNG UE32.J5600?
Asked by Pam Gibbon
on 14th Jun 2016
my TV = UE32.J5600
my VCR = NV-HD100B
Samsung UE32J5600 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
Average rating from 2 reviews:
Reviewed by Sylvia Osborne
on 16th Feb 2017
I bought this TV las year and all was well until a couple of months ago. The ITV hub now plays the adverts perfectly but when the actual program comes on the picture reverts into 4.3 which of course is distorted. Have contacted Samsung and was told that it was a problem that was being worked on. Tried to get help from the dealer who told me that it was due to an update that affected some models. How long does it take to provide a correctional update ? Or are they even going to bother ? Not impressed.
Reviewed by Kamran
on 1st Aug 2016