Samsung UE32H6410 review
|Review: November 2014|
In a nutshell: The Samsung UE32H6410 takes what was probably the best 32-inch TV on the market and adds premium designer styling. It isn't cheap, but it's worth the money.
We rated Samsung's H6400 model as the best 32-inch TV you can buy in 2014. Well, the H6410 does everything that the H6400 does, but with the addition of premium designer styling. This includes an ultra-narrow white bezel and an arc stand. The arc stand doesn't swivel, but it sure looks good.
Apart from this, everything else is the same. We awarded the H6400 5 stars, but as the H6410 costs more, we've decided to give it a 4 star rating. If you like the look of the H6410, you might think that the styling makes it worth the extra money.
Samsung UE32H6410 features include:
- 32 inch LED-backlit screen
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Wide Colour Enhancer (Plus)
- Mega dynamic contrast ratio
- 400 Clear Motion Rate
- 3D Ready
- Film Mode
- Game Mode
- Football Mode
- Smart TV with voice commands
- Quad Core Processor
- Freeview HD
- Audio: Dolby MS10, DTS Studio Sound, DTS Premium Sound 5.1, 10W x 2 sound output (RMS), 2 down firing full range speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet (LAN) x 1, HDMI x 4, USB x 3, headphone x 1, component in (Y/Pb/Pr) x 1, composite in (AV) x 1, digital audio out (optical) x 1, Scart x 1, RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) x 1, Anynet+, CI+ (1.3) slot, AllShare
- Samsung Smart Control, TM1460A + TM1240A remote controls
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Typical power consumption: 43W
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 724.8 x 422.8 x 67.9 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 724.8 x 460.3 x 216.9 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Can this tv to be wall mounted, if so where can you purchase a wall mounting bracket and for how much?
Asked by Alan
on 12th Apr 2016
Thinking of buying samsung tv h6400 or h6410 32". Would need two scarts for sky box and dvd player. Is this a problem? Many thanks.
on 7th Mar 2016
Reply by S21
on 7th Mar 2016
This TV has only one SCART, so unless your Sky box or DVD player has HDMI, this would be a problem. Note also that SCART won't give you a HD picture.
Samsung UE32H6410 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
Average rating from 1 review:
Reviewed by James
on 13th Aug 2015
EXCELLENT TV, BUT WHERE CAN I BUY ONE, NEW OR USED?