Samsung UE32H6200 review
|Review: November 2014|
In a nutshell: An excellent mid-range 32-inch TV with stylish looks, good picture quality, outstanding Smart TV and plenty of connectivity options.
The Samsung UE32H6200 is priced towards the higher end of the range for a 32 inch TV, but it's by no means expensive. Although the recommended price is £549.99, you can pick up one of these beauties for more like £350, and that makes it exceptionally good value.
We've reviewed the 40-inch version of the H6200 in detail, so read our review of the 40UEH6200 for an in-depth look. Here, we'll say that it's a very attractive and practical TV with a narrow black bezel and a metallic quad stand that allows you to swivel the screen left and right. It's a thicker screen than many, but that's because it uses direct LED backlighting, which gives a more uniform picture than edgelit screens. Viewing angles are good, and the CMR rate of 200Hz is fast enough to eliminate motion effects on the 32-inch screen. The TV is 3D capable too, although we really wouldn't recommend this feature, due to the small screen size and relatively slow response times.
Smart TV is outstanding, and the TV has a very fast quadcore processor, so there's no waiting about for it to respond. The system is very user-friendly and includes catch-up TV via the BBC iPlayer, BBC Sport, ITV Player, the 4oD service from Channel 4, and Demand 5 from Channel 5. You'll also find staples like Netflix, Amazon/LoveFilm, Skype, Twitter, Facebook and others. The new Games Panel offers casual gaming access to categories including racing, sports, action and family games. The TV guide recommends programmes based on your viewing history.
Connectivity options are excellent too, with built-in Wi-Fi and 4 HDMI connections, plus a range of other options.
Energy consumption is extremely low, at just 43W in normal use, giving it an A+ rating.
Overall, this TV is very highly recommended.
Samsung UE32H6200 features include:
- 32 inch LED-backlit screen
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Wide Colour Enhancer (Plus)
- Mega dynamic contrast ratio
- 200 Clear Motion Rate
- 3D Ready (no active 3D glasses included)
- Film Mode
- Game Mode
- Football Mode
- Smart TV
- Quad Core Processor
- Freeview HD
- Audio: Dolby MS10, DTS Studio Sound, DTS Premium Sound 5.1, 10W x 2 sound output (RMS), 2 down firing full range speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet (LAN) x 1, HDMI x 4, USB x 3, headphone x 1, component in (Y/Pb/Pr) x 1, composite in (AV) x 1, digital audio out (optical) x 1, Scart x 1, RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) x 1, Anynet+, CI+ (1.3) slot, AllShare
- M1250A remote control
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Typical power consumption: 43W
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 721.4 x 431.8 x 62.9 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 721.4 x 501.6 x 264.8 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Samsung UE32H6200 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!