Samsung RB29FWJNDSA review
|Review: November 2016|
In a nutshell: The Samsung RB29FWJNDSA is an excellent fridge-freezer with an attractive platinum silver finish, slightly marred by its plastic door handles. The appliance is super silent, thanks to its digital inverter compressor, which comes with a 10-year warranty. This model is good value and comes with a non-plumbed water dispenser that's easy to refill and still leaves plenty of storage space inside.
Today's best buy: Samsung RB29FWJNDSA Silver from Currys (£579.99)
Samsung RB29FWJNDSA features include:
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Annual energy consumption: 272 kwh
- Net fridge capacity: 190 litres
- Net freezer capacity: 98 litres
- 4 star freezer rating
- Noise level: 39dB
- Climate class: SN-T (suitable for ambient temperatures between 10 to 43°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 178 cm x 59.5 cm x 66.8 cm (without door handle)
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Samsung RB29FWJNDSA user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!