Samsung RB29FSJNDWW review
|Review: November 2016|
In a nutshell: The Samsung RB29FSJNDWW fridge-freezer just scrapes a 4-star rating from us. This appliance has a smart gloss white finish that's let down by plastic handles. Inside it has a simple, practical layout that maximises storage, and it's very quiet in operation too. But it seems over-priced for a model that lacks any added features and doesn't really stand out.
Today's best buy: Samsung RB29FSJNDSA Stainles ... from Corbetts Electrical (£379.99)
Samsung RB29FSJNDWW features include:
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Annual energy consumption: 293 kwh
- Net fridge capacity: 192 litres
- Net freezer capacity: 98 litres
- 4 star freezer rating
- Noise level: 39dB
- Climate class: SN-T (suitable for ambient temperatures between 10 to 43°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 178 cm x 59.5 cm x 66.8 cm (without door handle)
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Samsung RB29FSJNDWW user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!