Samsung QE55Q8C review
|Review: May 2017|
In a nutshell: The Samsung QE55Q8C is a premium-build curved version of the Q7F. It uses identical QLED technology to produce amazingly bright, colourful images, and has a bigger sound system delivering 60W of total power. It's an amazing TV on every level, but its pricing at launch is far too high.
Today's best buy: Samsung QE55Q8C from Co-op Electrical (£1594.00)
Samsung Q8C review
The Q8C is almost identical to the Q7F except that it's curved, with a premium all-metal build, and has a beefed-up audio system. We'd give it an easy 5 stars if it weren't for the vastly inflated price. You can buy last year's equivalent model, the KS9000, for about half the price of the Q8C.
Samsung QE55Q8C features include:
- 55-inch UHD LED-backlit screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) 1500
- 10 bit QLED colour
- Screen Curvature: 4200R
- Supreme UHD dimming
- Moth Eye anti-reflection technology
- Mega contrast
- Peak Illuminator Pro
- UHD upscaling
- Picture Quality Index (PQI): 3200
- Smart TV with voice recognition via smart remote
- Twin Freesat & Freeview tuners
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, DTS codec, 4.1 down-firing and front-firing speakers with woofer, 60W RMS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, ethernet, HDMI x4, ARC support, USB x3, digital audio output (optical), screen mirroring, DLNA, Bluetooth, CI slot, Anynet+
- Power consumption: 190W
- Energy efficiency class: B
- Remote controls: TM1750A + TM1240A
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1225.3 x 705.7 x 90.8 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1225.3 x 790.2 x 300.8 mm
Sorry - questions and comments on this page are now closed.
Samsung QE55Q8C user reviews
Sorry - reviews and comments on this page are now closed.
No reviews yet!