Samsung QE55Q8C review
|Review: May 2017|
In a nutshell: The Samsung QE55Q8C is a premium-build curved version of the Q7F. It uses identical QLED technology to produce amazingly bright, colourful images, and has a bigger sound system delivering 60W of total power. It's an amazing TV on every level, but its pricing at launch is far too high.
Today's best buy: Samsung QE55Q8C from RLR distribution (£1429.00)
Samsung Q8C review
The Q8C is almost identical to the Q7F except that it's curved, with a premium all-metal build, and has a beefed-up audio system. We'd give it an easy 5 stars if it weren't for the vastly inflated price. You can buy last year's equivalent model, the KS9000, for about half the price of the Q8C.
Samsung QE55Q8C features include:
- 55-inch UHD LED-backlit screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) 1500
- 10 bit QLED colour
- Screen Curvature: 4200R
- Supreme UHD dimming
- Moth Eye anti-reflection technology
- Mega contrast
- Peak Illuminator Pro
- UHD upscaling
- Picture Quality Index (PQI): 3200
- Smart TV with voice recognition via smart remote
- Twin Freesat & Freeview tuners
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, DTS codec, 4.1 down-firing and front-firing speakers with woofer, 60W RMS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, ethernet, HDMI x4, ARC support, USB x3, digital audio output (optical), screen mirroring, DLNA, Bluetooth, CI slot, Anynet+
- Power consumption: 190W
- Energy efficiency class: B
- Remote controls: TM1750A + TM1240A
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1225.3 x 705.7 x 90.8 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1225.3 x 790.2 x 300.8 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Samsung QE55Q8C user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!