Samsung QE55Q7C review
|Review: April 2017|
In a nutshell: The Samsung QE55Q7C is a curved version of the Q7F, and is otherwise identical to its flat cousin. Both use QLED technology to generate incredibly bright and colourful images. It's a premium product with amazing looks and superb performance, but seriously over-priced.
Today's best buy: Samsung QE55Q7C from Currys (£1149.97)
Samsung Q7C review
The Q7C is identical to the Q7F except that it's curved.
Samsung QE55Q7C features include:
- 55-inch UHD LED-backlit screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) 1500
- 10 bit QLED colour
- Screen Curvature: 4200R
- Supreme UHD dimming
- Moth Eye anti-reflection technology
- Mega contrast
- Peak Illuminator Pro
- UHD upscaling
- Picture Quality Index (PQI): 3100
- Smart TV with voice recognition via smart remote
- Twin Freesat & Freeview tuners
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, DTS codec, 2.1 down-firing and front-firing speakers with woofer, 40W RMS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, ethernet, HDMI x4, ARC support, USB x3, digital audio output (optical), screen mirroring, DLNA, Bluetooth, CI slot, Anynet+
- Power consumption: 180W
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Remote controls: TM1750A + TM1240A
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1224.1 x 704.2 x 91.2 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1224.1 x 789.2 x 303.8 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Samsung QE55Q7C user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!