|In a nutshell|
Date: January 2014
The Panasonic SC-HTB770 is a highly versatile home cinema system. It can be configured as a soundbar with a dedicated subwoofer, or as separate stereo speakers plus a front speaker and subwoofer. The front speaker enhances dialogue and the subwoofer provides plenty of bass. The unit can be connected wirelessly to your TV.
Panasonic SC-HTB770 features include:
- 3.1 channels
- Total power: 300W (60W x 3 + 120W)
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Virtual Speaker, DTS
- Clear-mode dialogue
- Down Firing Subwoofer
- Wireless Subwoofer
- Connectivity: HDMI, ARC (Audio Return Channel), optical audio input, Bluetooth, VIERA Link
- Wall mountable
- Size (main unit): 310 x 45 x 188 mm
- Size (soundbar): 1230 x 68 x 41 mm
- Size (subwoofer): 180 x 408 x 306 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Panasonic SC-HTB770 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!