|In a nutshell|
Date: January 2014
The Panasonic SC-HTB20 is a soundbar with a separate subwoofer for added bass. This soundbar includes HDMI connectivity with ARC (Audio Return Channel. The main speaker can be separated into two speakers and can be wall mounted too.
Panasonic SC-HTB20 features include:
- 2.1 channels
- Total power: 240W (65W x 2 + 110W)
- 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Virtual Speaker, DTS
- Anti-Jitter Digital Amplifier
- Down Firing Subwoofer
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone Speaker
- Clear-mode dialogue
- Auto Lip Synchronization
- Connectivity: HDMI, ARC (Audio Return Channel), optical audio input, VIERA Link
- Wall mountable
- Size (main speaker):755 x 49 x 58.5 mm
- Size (subwoofer): 180 x 408 x 305 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Panasonic SC-HTB20 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!