Panasonic TX-65DX902B review
|Review: April 2016|
In a nutshell: The Panasonic TX-65DX902B offers a mind-blowing TV experience, thanks to its gigantic 65-inch screen and unrivalled picture quality. With 4K HDR and full array local dimming, it's faultless in its dynamic range, colour accuracy, peak brightness and motion rendering, delivering quite possibly the ultimate home cinema experience.
Panasonic Viera TX-65DX902B
The TX65DX902B is the same as the Panasonic Viera TX58DX902B we reviewed in detail earlier. The 65-inch version of panasonic's 2016 flagship TV adds an extra 25% of screen real estate, for an additional cost of around £500.
Panasonic TX-65DX902B features include:
- 65 inch LED-backlit UHD screen
- 3,840 x 2,160 resolution
- Motion: 3000Hz panel drive
- Ultra Bright Panel
- Wide Colour Spectrum
- 4K Studio Master HCX+/HCX
- Local Dimming Ultra
- Picture modes: Dynamic, Normal, Cinema, True Cinema, THX 4K (Cinema/Bright Room), Custom, Professional1, Professional2
- Active 3D
- Audio: VR-Audio Master surround sound 2.1, 10W x 4 power output, Dolby Audio
- Smart features: my Home Screen 2.0, Info Frame, Voice Assistant, Panasonic Media Center
- Quad-Core Pro
- Twin HD Tuner: DVB-T/T2/DVB-S2, Freeview Play, Freetime
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet (LAN) x 1, HDMI x 4 (ARC x 1), USB x 3, SD card, headphone x 1, component in (Y/Pb/Pr) / composite in (AV) x 1, digital audio out (optical) x 1, CI (Common Interface 1.3), DLNA, display mirroring
- Touch Pad Remote / TV Remote
- Energy efficiency class: B
- Typical power consumption: 226W
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1457 x 844 x 64 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1457 x 888 x 334 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
When watching cricket or football the greens (grass) seem to ghost become fuzzy tried quite a few options but can't get it right, help?
Asked by Derek
on 26th May 2016
Picture on everything else seems good but when watching football or cricket the grass seems to ghost on movement , seems hazy tried options but can't get it right on the verge of returning the television. Help?
Panasonic TX-65DX902B user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!