Panasonic TX-58DX750B review
|Review: April 2016|
In a nutshell: The Panasonic Viera TX-58DX750B can hardly fail to impress, with its beautiful Switch design concept, razor-thin and adjustable silver metal stand. It's Super Bright UHD screen displays 4K content with impeccable detail, and is HDR-enabled too. Audio quality is a little weak, but the Firefox OS and built-in and Freeview Play with twin tuners make up for this, providing a full suite of entertainment possibilities. This is an outstanding TV offering fantastic value for money.
Panasonic's DX750B Ultra HD HDR television is even more impressive in its 58-inch version than in the 50-inch model we reviewed in detail. It's pricing is more competitive too. See our in-depth Panasonic Viera TX-50DX750B review for more details.
Panasonic TX-58DX750B features include:
- 58 inch LED-backlit Ultra HD screen
- 3,840 x 2,160 resolution
- 1,800Hz Back Light Motion (BMR) rate
- Super Bright Panel & Supreme Contrast
- 4K Studio Master HCX+
- Wide Colour Spectrum
- Local dimming
- Active 3D
- my Home Screen 2.0 Smart TV
- Freeview Play
- Quadcore Pro
- Audio: Stereo full Range speakers (10W x 2), VR-Audio True surround sound, Dolby Audio
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet (LAN) x 1, HDMI x 4 (ARC support x 1), USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, headphone x 1, component in (Y/Pb/Pr) / composite in (AV) x 1, digital audio out (optical) x 1, CI (Common Interface 1.3), Bluetooth (for keyboard & mouse), Easy Mirroring
- Standard remote control
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Typical power consumption: 113W - 183W
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1290 x 753 x 41 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1290 x 813 x 376 mm
- Weight (with stand): 24.5kg
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Panasonic TX-58DX750B user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
Average rating from 2 reviews:
Reviewed by Arif
on 19th Feb 2017
Stylish set but 1) Usb slots are effectively redundant as you can't connect your own to play your own files. The three Usb slots are designed only to be used to record from, with the recordings only being playable on this tv (I've no others not even the same model somebody else owns). The menus are very slow. The apps are limited. Very poor connectivity overall.
Reply by Eddie
on 29th Jun 2017
You can use your own Usb Pens or Hdd on any of the usb ports.
Reviewed by Maciej
on 7th Feb 2017
This Tv is terrible. Colour sharpness etc great but when you watching sport or a movie the objects don't move smoothly. Also if you use 3D that's another issue. I love 3D on my samsung but on this Panasonic your eyes will start feel funny after couple of minutes. I use to have viera in past and was great but this Tv is really bad.
Reply by keith
on 25th Nov 2017
Tweak the frame rate settings and the motion blur will disappear.