Panasonic TX-40EX600B review
|Review: August 2017|
Last updated August 2017
In a nutshell: The Panasonic TX-40EX600B is a basic 4K HDR TV, and the price has now fallen to a fair level. But even at £500, we don't rate it too highly. From the design to the picture quality, you'll find better elsewhere.
Panasonic EX600 40" model
Read our Panasonic EX600 49" review to find out why we don't rate this entry-level model very highly. Or jump straight to our Samsung MU6100 40" review to find out what we recommend instead.
Panasonic TX-40EX600B features include:
- 40 inch LED-backlit UHD screen
- 3,840 x 2,160 resolution
- 1300Hz Back Light Motion rate
- Bright Panel
- High Contrast
- Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Picture modes: Dynamic, Normal, Cinema, True Cinema, Custom
- my Home Screen 2.0 Smart TV
- Audio: Full Range stereo speakers (10W x 2), VR-Audio True surround sound
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet (LAN) x 1, HDMI x 3 (ARC support x 1), USB x 2, headphone x 1, shared component/composite input x 1, digital audio out (optical) x 1, CI (Common Interface 1.3), DLNA, Easy Mirroring
- Standard remote control
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Typical power consumption: 63W - 106W
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 899 x 518 x 65 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 899 x 573 x 351 mm
Sorry - questions and comments on this page are now closed.
Is the epg mode portrait or landscape or can it switch to either please?
on 8th Oct 2017
My older Panasonic plasma tv has both epg mode portrait and landscape and I want to know if his tv has the same thank you.
40"panel type is supposed to be VA instead of IPS (for the 49"), so withe better blacks and better contrast (even if with narrower viewing angles). Isn't it True ?
Asked by Boulga
on 4th Aug 2017
Panasonic TX-40EX600B user reviews
Sorry - reviews and comments on this page are now closed.