Panasonic DMP-UB300 review
|Review: August 2017|
In a nutshell: The Panasonic UB300EB UHD Blu-Ray player brings you the pin-sharp quality of 4K HDR for not much more than the price of a regular Blu-Ray player.
Design & looks
The Panasonic DMP-UB300EB is a cut-price version of the very expensive Panasonic UB900 UHD player. It plays UHD disks as well as normal Blu-Ray, DVD and CD disks, and will upscale to 4K if needed. It's the essential partner to any 4K TV and brings the cost of ownership of a UHD Blu-Ray player down to a very affordable level.
UHD Blu-Ray brings 4 times the resolution of a normal Blu-Ray player, and makes the most of your new 4K TV. It also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) for brighter whites, darker blacks, and a rich 10-bit colour spectrum (HDR TV required.)
This budget model includes nearly all of the functionality of the premium UB900 model, although it misses out on Wi-Fi and has fewer AV connections round the back. It lacks the premium build quality of the flagship model too, but for the majority of users, this is the model to choose.
Panasonic DMP-UB300 features include:
- Playable disks: Blu-Ray (including UHD, 3D, BD-RE, BD-RE DL), DVD (including DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-RW), CD (including CD-R, CD-RW, CD-DA)
- 4K upscaling
- 24p playback
- HDR support, HLG
- Smart TV: 4K Netflix, 4K Amazon
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, DSD
- Connectivity: Ethernet, HDMI output, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, VIERA Link, DLNA
- Power consumption: 26W
- Size (W x H x D): 320 x 45 x 193 mm
Sorry - questions and comments on this page are now closed.
Panasonic DMP-UB300 user reviews
Sorry - reviews and comments on this page are now closed.
No reviews yet!