Motorola Moto G4 Play review
|Review: November 2016|
Last updated August 2017
In a nutshell: Plain in looks and under-powered in features, the Moto G4 Play is one to miss. While it may be water-repellent and have an all-day battery, the processor is slow, there's insufficient RAM to run apps, and the display is lacklustre. Look at Samsung or Huawei instead.
Today's best buy: Motorola Moto G4 Play 16GB S ... from Amazon (£125)
Motorola Moto G4 Play features include:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 8 megapixel camera with autofocus, auto HDR and LED flash / 1080p HD video
- Front-facing 5 megapixel camera with display flash
- Display: 5 inches, 1280 x 720 pixels
- Sensors: A-GPS, accelerometer, proximity, ambient light
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, micro-USB 2.0, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core 1.2 GHz processor with 450 MHz Adreno 306 GPU
- Memory: 16GB built-in storage, microSD card slot, 1GB RAM
- Networks: 4G LTE (Cat 4), UMTS/HSPA+, GSM/EDGE
- Size: 72 x 144 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 137g
- Battery: 2800 mAh
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Motorola Moto G4 Play user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!