LG K4 review
|Review: April 2016|
In a nutshell: The LG K4 (also confusingly called the K120E) is a phone that's just going through the motions in a half-hearted way. It's a lightweight smartphone, with a cheap feel, thanks to the plastic silver trim around the screen and the textured back. Inside, you'll find a very slow 1GHz CPU, and just 8GB of memory. You'll find better phones that cost no more - like the Moto E 4G or Sony E4, for instance.
Best buy: LG K4 4G from Argos (£89.95)
LG K4 features include:
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 720p HD video recording
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- Display: 4.5 inches, 480 x 854 pixels (218ppi)
- A-GPS, Glonass positioning
- Processor: Quad-core 1.0GHz Mediatek MT6735M
- Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- Networks: 4G LTE, 3G, 2G
- Size: 132 x 67 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 120g
- Battery: 1940 mAh
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
LG K4 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
Average rating from 1 review:
Reviewed by Bryan
on 11th May 2017
Not a geek type but found this phone just the job. You can make calls, text, use internet, take pictures and listen to music, what else do you need a phone to do.