LG GBB60PZGFB review
|Review: December 2016|
In a nutshell: The LG GBB60PZGFB is an unusually tall freestanding fridge-freezer with a gloss metallic finish. It's frost-free with a practical interior layout, and good value too. But what really makes this model stand out is its exceptionally efficient and quiet linear compressor, which achieves an unprecedented A+++ energy rating, making it the best energy-saving fridge-freezer that we know.
LG GBB60PZGFB Stainless Stee ...
LG GBB60PZGFB features include:
- Energy efficiency class: A+++
- Annual energy consumption: 178 kWh
- Net fridge capacity: 259 litres
- Net freezer capacity: 116 litres
- Noise level: 37dB
- Climate class: SN-T (10 - 43°C operating temperature range)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 201.0 cm x 59.5 cm x 68.6 cm (including door handle)
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
LG GBB60PZGFB user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!