LG 65UH950V review
|Review: June 2016|
In a nutshell: The LG 65UH950V is the 65-inch version of LG's flagship LED TV of 2016, and offers extraordinary viewing. With a quantum dot display for vibrant 10-bit colour, vivid luminance, and full support for HDR10 and Dolby Vision, it offers one of the finest viewing experiences possible. Comprehensive Smart TV, superior sound from Harman/Kardon speakers, plus a premium ultrathin design, complete the package. It's not cheap, but offers fair value in our opinion.
LG's best for 2016
The LG 65UH950V is the best LED TV you'll find from LG in 2016. Read our full 55-inch LG UH950V review to find out what makes this TV so good.
A word on pricing - at the time of writing this review, this model is available for £2,500, which we think is fair for a 65-inch flagship television. But watch closely. Last year the price of LG TVs fell dramatically during the course of the year, and by the time Black Friday / Christmas 2016 arrives, we think you'll be able to pick up one of these lovelies for well under £2,000.
LG 65UH950V features include:
- 55 inch UHD LED-backlit screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- "Super UHD" IPS 4K Quantum display with Colour Prime Plus
- ULTRA Luminance
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Local Dimming
- Dolby Vision, HDR10
- Motion rate: 2700Hz (200Hz)
- Passive 3D (2 pairs of glasses included)
- Smart TV (WebOS 3.0)
- Freeview HD & Freesat HD
- Audio: Harman Kardon 2.2 channel speaker system (stereo speakers with subwoofers), 40W total power, wireless sound sync
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, ethernet, HDMI 2.0a x 3 (ARC x 1), USB 2.0 x 2, USB 3.0 x 1, headphone x 1, component (Y/Pb/Pr) / composite input, digital audio out (optical), screen mirroring, CI slot, Simplink, Bluetooth
- MR15R magic remote control
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Typical power consumption: 106W
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1232.2 x 709 x 53.5 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1232.2 x 771.5 x 239.1 mm
Sorry - questions and comments on this page are now closed.
Hi i wanna ask you if this tv has Slovak or Czech language ? Thaks
on 2nd May 2017
Input lag figures in HDR mode?
Asked by Graham williamson
from United Kingdom
on 23rd Dec 2016
Hi was considering buying the 2016 model lg65uh950v, as they retail now at £1,600, since all the complaints have been brought to light about input lags in hdr mode. I've tried to find out what the input lag is on the net in this mode, but couldn't find the information, can anyone tell me the figures and do they know will LG do an update for this version of tele?
Reply by Dave
on 3rd Jan 2017
Below 31 I'm told
I want to buy a TV but I can not choose between lg65uf950v and lg65uh950v.
on 23rd Dec 2016
Seem good but do not know which one to pick apart that one HDR and other not! You give me some advice Thanks
Reply by Graham
on 25th Dec 2016
The only difference between the 2 models is the HDR, if your a movie man and a gamer, go for the HDR Model, if your in to movies only, go for the other model, as it still has dolby vision, my friend has the uh950v, and it's amazing, for movies, and the input lag figures (0.29 of a millisecond) in HDR mode, the tele has no problems keeping up when playing the ps4), for me it's the uh950v, thinking about getting one myself, but going to wait for the 2017 models to come out in a weeks time, then you can pick one up for around £1400
LG 65UH950V user reviews
Sorry - reviews and comments on this page are now closed.