LG 55SJ850V review
|Review: August 2017|
In a nutshell: The LG 55SJ850V is an excellent mid-range 4K HDR TV with a big screen and plenty of smart functionality. With smart looks, rich audio, and wide viewing angles, it's a good all-rounder. And with streaming content from Amazon and Netflix, plus catch-up TV from the BBC iPlayer and others, there's nothing missing.
Today's best buy: LG 55SJ850V from Tesco Direct (£979.00)
SJ850V vs SJ810V
The LG SJ850V is almost identical to the LG SJ810V except that it has an upgraded speaker system with 40W of power instead of 20W, including subwoofers for added bass and richer sound. That makes it well worth having if you can buy it for the same price as the SJ810 or for slightly more. At the time of writing this review, the two models are selling for the same price in the shops, making the SJ850 the one to choose.
LG 55SJ850V features include:
- 55 inch UHD LED-backlit screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- IPS 4K edgelit display with nano cells
- ULTRA Luminance
- Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG
- Smart TV (WebOS 3.5)
- Freeview HD (Freeview Play) & Freesat HD
- Audio: Harman Kardon 2.2 channel speaker system, 40W total power, DTS decoder
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, ethernet LAN, HDMI x 4 (ARC x 1), USB 2.0 x 2, USB 3.0 x 1, headphone out x 1, digital audio out (optical), RF in x 2, Miracast screen mirroring, CI slot, Simplink, Bluetooth 4.2
- Magic remote included
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Typical power consumption: 86W
- Size without stand (WxHxD): 1229 x 708 x 59 mm
- Size with stand (WxHxD): 1229 x 763 x 245 mm
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Does this tv have a hard drive?
Asked by colin
on 8th Jan 2018
LG 55SJ850V user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!