Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 10 review
|Review: June 2016|
In a nutshell: The Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 10-inch tablet has an integrated stand that's very handy for watching Netflix, but makes the tablet bulky, heavy and unwieldy in general use. Priced to sell, the tablet has a relatively low spec, but very strong battery life and excellent audio quality from its twin speakers.
Today's best buy: Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro 10 64G ... from AO.com (£449.00)
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 10 features include:
- Operating system: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Display: 10.1 inch IPS touchscreen with 1280 x 800 pixels
- 8 megapixel rotating camera
- Dolby ATMOS stereo speakers
- Processor: Quad-core Qualcomm APQ8009 (1.33 GHz), 1GB RAM
- Memory: 16GB plus microSD memory card slot
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, micro-USB 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, GLONASS
- Size: 185 x 235 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 580g
- Battery life: up to 18 hours
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 10 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!