Honor 5C review
|Review: October 2016|
In a nutshell: The Honor 5C is a budget handset from Huawei that gives a lot more than it should for the money. With a fast octa-core processor, Full HD 5.2 inch screen, strong 3,000mAh battery and customisable fingerprint sensor, the Honor 5C puts up a good fight in the under-£200 smartphone sector.
Today's best buy: Huawei Honor 5C 16GB Dual SI ... from Angryoutlet (£157.53)
The Huawei Honor 5C is a smaller and cheaper version of the company's Honor 5X handset. With a faster 8-core processor and an upgraded front camera, it seems like a very good choice, especially since it uses the latest version of Huawei's user interface. The 5C is also a more manageable size than the big 5X, and it competes head-on with popular phones like the Samsung J5 and Motorola G4. It's worth a try if you're on the Three network and fancy a change from the usual.
Honor 5C features include:
- Operating system: Android 6.0 with EMUI 4.1
- 13 megapixel rear camera with autofocus, HDR and LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 8 megapixel front camera
- Display: 5.2 inch IPS screen, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- AGPS & GLONASS positioning
- Processor: Kirin 650 Octa-Core CPU with 4 x 2.0GHz + 4 x 1.7GHz Cortex cores, Mali-T830MP2 GPU
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Digital Compass, Hall, Fingerprint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Memory: 16GB, microSD memory card slot (up to 128GB), 2GB RAM
- 4G LTE (Bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 20), 3G HSPA, quadband GSM
- Size: 147.1 x 73.8 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 156g
- Battery: 3000 mAh
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Honor 5C user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!