Bosch WAQ283S0GB review
|Review: January 2014|
In a nutshell: The Bosch WAQ283S0GB washing machine is the cheapest and best value of the Exxcel 8 range. It has the same 8kg capacity, A+++ rating and 1400rpm spin speed as the more expensive models and is quiet in operation too. A simplified display is the only major difference. Highly recommended!
Bosch WAQ283S0GB features include:
- Capacity: 8 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Energy efficiency class: A+++
- Spin class: B
- Fully electronic control dial for all wash and special programmes
- Touch control buttons: Start / Reload, Reduced Ironing option, Aqua Plus option for best rinsing results, EcoPerfect, SpeedPerfect, Spin speed reduction
- Display for programme progress indication,time remaining and 24 hours time delay
- Special programmes: Super Quick 15, Jeans, Mixed Load, Delicates 30 degrees
- Safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect clothes
- VarioPerfect: speed or energy efficiency
- ActiveWater: water management system
- Anti Vibration Design - for more stability and quietness
- 3D AquaSpa wash system with cascade for faster water penetration
- Flow-through sensor for optimum water use
- Reload facility
- Self cleaning detergent drawer
- Buzzer to indicate the end of cycle
- Overdosage indication
- Automatic load adjustment system
- Metal door catch
- Child lock
- Drum volume: 58 litres
- Noise level (washing): 54dB
- Noise level (spinning): 76dB
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.8 x 59.8 x 55 cm
- Can be built-under
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Bosch WAQ283S0GB user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
Average rating from 1 review:
Reviewed by S. Gilder
on 27th Nov 2015
I have had this washer about 4 months now sadly we have had faults every month. The faults are intermittent sometimes not spinning dry. And there is a fault in the wash/ Rinse cycle and have been told that it could be the detergent we use for example it is strong as In professional detergent. We have been trying other none professional detergent out but still get the same fault. It seems that if we wash towels or more dense clothes I.e. jeans we get the fault. Maybe not the correct amount of water to rinse properly.? We have had several Bosch machines but never had any problem hope that the engineers can resolve this fault.