Bosch WAQ24461GB review
|Review: January 2014|
In a nutshell: This Exxcel 8 washing machine is the same as the Bosch WAQ28461 except that it has a slower 1200rpm spin speed. The machine is quieter in operation than the entry-level Classixx 7 range. A large LED display and a self cleaning detergent drawer make it easy to use, and it brings the Bosch reputation for reliability.
Today's best buy: Bosch WAQ28461GB from Buywise Domestics (£379.99)
Bosch WAQ24461GB features include:
- Capacity: 8 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1200 rpm
- Energy efficiency class: A+++
- Spin class: B
- Fully electronic control dial for all wash and special programmes
- Touch control buttons: Start / Reload, Reduced Ironing option, Aqua Plus option for best rinsing results, EcoPerfect, SpeedPerfect, Spin speed reduction
- Large LED display for programme progress indication, temperature, spin speed, remaining time and 24 hour time delay
- Special programmes: Dark Wash programme, Sports Wear programme, Super Quick 15, Mixed Load, Hand Wash Wool, Wool Programme, Delicate/Silk programme
- Safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect clothes
- VarioPerfect: speed or energy efficiency
- ActiveWater: water management system
- Anti Vibration Design - for more stability and quietness
- 3D AquaSpa wash system with cascade for faster water penetration
- Flow-through sensor for optimum water use
- Reload facility
- Self cleaning detergent drawer
- Continuous load adjustment
- Foam detection system
- Buzzer to indicate the end of cycle
- Overdosage indication
- Automatic load adjustment system
- Metal door catch
- Child lock
- Drum volume: 58 litres
- Noise level (washing): 54dB
- Noise level (spinning): 76dB
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.8 x 59.8 x 55 cm
- Can be built-under
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Bosch WAQ24461GB user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
Average rating from 1 review:
Reviewed by Paul
on 26th Jul 2018
Until the bearings went in this machine I would have given it 4 stars, now it has to be 2. The bearings are an integral part of the drum so the replacement part cost is around £280. Not worth while repairing. Only had it 4 years, my previous machine lasted 20 !!