Beko WMD261 review
|Review: January 2014|
In a nutshell: It's one of the cheapest washing machines on sale, so if you're on a very tight budget this Beko is worth a look. There are plenty of features here for a budget machine, including an LED progress indicator, a time delay setting and 11 different programmes. But the cost savings are evident in its small 6kg load capacity, super-slow and inefficient 1100rpm spin speed and noisy wash cycle. On a positive note, the low spin speed means that it's relatively quiet when spinning.
Today's best buy: Beko WMD261W from Tesco Direct (£219.99)
Beko WMD261 features include:
- Capacity: 6 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1100 rpm
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Spin class: B
- 11 programmes including Time Saver, Woollen and Dark Care
- LED progress indicator lights
- Time delay function 3, 6 or 9 hours
- 4 extra functions including Pre-wash, Extra Rinse, Rinse Hold & Quick Wash
- Automatic water level reduction for half or small loads
- Variable spin speed and temperature
- Easy access and unique design 3 compartment detergent dispenser
- Easy access filter and front service access
- Child Lock Feature Operated Electronically
- Drum volume: 44 litres
- Noise level (washing): 59dB
- Noise level (spinning): 75dB
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 85 x 60 x 45 cm
- Can be built-under
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Beko WMD261 user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
Average rating from 1 review:
Reviewed by richard machin
on 21st Feb 2015
very disssatisfied with this product, it has been nothing but trouble it frequently floods the kitchen with soap suds ,on the rinse and spin cycles, the soap suds overflow out of soap dispenser drawer, and often the machine does not rinse or spin clothes properly.we are considering replacing it with a better quality machine, if we cant fix these issues.