Amazon Kindle Voyage review
|Review: May 2016|
In a nutshell: The Amazon Kindle Voyage is a version of the ever-popular Kindle e-reader that's ideal for taking on holiday, or on a business trip. It has a compact design with small bezels and no physical keys. The front reading light enables you to read in any lighting conditions, and the extended battery life lasts for up to 6 weeks between charges.
Amazon Kindle Voyage features include:
- Display: 6 inch Carta e-paper technology and adaptive front light display with optimised fonts, 300 ppi, 16-level grey scale
- Memory: 4 GB; holds thousands of books
- Free cloud storage for all Amazon content
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11b, 802.11g or 802.11n), USB 2.0 (used for charging)
- Formats supported: Kindle Format 8 (AZW3), Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively; HTML, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP through conversion
- Size: 162 x 115 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 180g
- Battery life: up to 6 weeks with Wi-Fi off and 30 minutes of reading per day
- Includes USB 2.0 charging cable
Got a question? This is the place to ask it!
Please don't ask a question that has already been asked. Duplicates will be removed.
Amazon Kindle Voyage user reviews
Love this product? Hate it? Please share your experiences to help other people choose the product that's best for them. Please do not review this product if you have not used it, and please ask questions in our User Questions section above. Please do not use swear words or offensive language, and please, no advertising!
No reviews yet!